Monday, November 12, 2007

Forced hiatus...

I thought that I would be updating this blog with vacation pictures and descriptions before now, but life has again gotten in the way...And, I'm not going to be sharing those things with you now. For my very few readers who don't know what has been happening in the past week, I have found myself in the middle of a little medical emergency...I'm doing all right now and I'm out of the hospital after partaking of a few days of inpatient care, but I have a long road ahead of me. I am not shutting this blog down because there will be knitting again and I will return, but I am going to take a break for now...Thanks for being here!

1 comment:

Chicago Sarah said...

hey chica let me know if i can help- i can clean toilets and wash floors, not just look pretty ;) serious