Monday, August 20, 2007

The mystery continues...

I've been visiting my family in Iowa for the past couple of days, but thought that I would check in...Well, half of the event that I mentioned in my past post has been completed and the other half will be happening today, so I should have news for my readers in just a couple of days...Maybe even later today if all goes well! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this surprise of my mine...:)

I've been putting a lot of time into the SSCCG while I've been in Iowa and it has grown quite a bit...I'm just about halfway through (somehow that doesn't feel very reassuring to me right now), so hopefully the last half will go quickly! I have to go get a longer needle for it today because the whole thing is going to fall off the needles soon if I don't attend to that...I tried to pick up a longer one yesterday, but the store I went to didn't have longer needles. Bummer! Anyway, it's been nice to have some time to put into the gift and I'm just going to keep pushing myself to do more every day...

By the way, I have forgotten to mention until now that I'm on ravelry...I promise that I'm not showing off because I know that a lot of people are still waiting to get on, but I thought that I would let you know that my name is "mandylee" there. If you want to friend me, I'll friend you back! :)

I'm off, but I'll be back soon with my news...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what the heck is a ravelry? It sounds like it's a good thing! And for you other readers, I'm the lucky Iowa family who gets to be visiting with the lovely girl.

Anonymous said...

Carline!!! Hey lady! Lucky you to see your very full of secrets daughter!

I am on ravelry too, but haven't done a thing on there yet.