Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The news!

So, everything is finally taken care of and I can officially announce that I have given notice at my current/old job and will be starting a new job in a little less than a month. There will be a little overlap in time with the jobs, but I am so excited about the new opportunity that recently presented itself to me...Well, I think it's fair to say, even though I originally said that I wouldn't talk about work, that I'm a therapist and I'm moving from a private practice kinda situation to an agency! I am so excited to be working among other people (and they really seem like great people to me!) and doing work that feels really good to me...So, that's the news! It's going to be a stressful couple of months because I need to wrap everything up at the current/old job, but that's doable when I know that it won't last forever...I think that basically everybody who reads this blog already knew this news, so it's kinda funny that I waited to share but I am glad that I'm able to make the official announcement! :)

Still plugging away at the SSCCG, but I have also added a baby surprise sweater to my queue for an old friend who I recently learned was pregnant. I haven't made one of those sweaters yet, so I think that will be fun...

Okay, I have to get myself back to Chicago now, so I will see you all soon...I had a great time in Iowa, though, so it's sad to leave! I'm going to have to make sure that Mrs. Ha-Ha and I get back sometime soon...

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Congratulations! I thought that might have been the news :)

Good job!